Are you looking for a last minute gift? We bet you have already planned ahead and the breakfast in bed is already planned, but if you’re looking for something special you can always check out SwimZip’s UV Women’s sun shirts that block the suns harmful rays from hurting your skin.
Also, keep your kids sun safe too. Did you know ….
Melanoma Affects Young People Too.
The AAD says that melanoma is the most common cancer for young adults 25 to 29 years old, and the second most common for adolescents and young adults 15-29 years old.
It’s Easier Than Ever to Prevent Melanoma.
The single best way to prevent melanoma and other skin cancers is to limit exposure to the sun. But some people think that means giving up their favorite activities. Instead, here are a few simple tips to keep you active and healthy:
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30, and reapply after swimming or strenuous activity.
- Wear sunscreen every day – up to 80% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays can reach your skin even when it’s cloudy.
- Seek shade when necessary.
- Wear a sun hat or baseball hat to keep the sun off your face!
- Wear sun protective clothing, like SwimZip UV Sun Protective Clothing.