1. Use an ounce of sunscreen about the size of a golf ball to protect an adult.
2. Apply it 20-30 minutes before going outside.
3. Don’t forget to apply it to your ears, neck, scalp, hands and feet.
4. Apply a lip balm with SPF to your lips.
5. Reapply every two hours, more often if you are sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
6. Protect your eyes, wear sunglasses with 100 percent protection from UVA/UVB rays.
7. Limit time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun’s rays are most intense. Even on cloudy days, up to 80 percent of the sun’s UV rays can get through the clouds. Stay in the shade as much as possible throughout the day.
8. Zip on SwimZip sun shirts to block 99% of UVA and UVB cancer causing rays. SwimZip shirts are easy to put on at any time with the great zipper and the styles aren’t only for the beach!
9. Apply sunscreen to children older than 6 months every time they go out.
10. Wear UV protective clothing to cover skin exposed to the sun; for example, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses and wide brimmed hats
2013 reviews say SwimZip sun protective clothing and rash guard bathing suit styles are perfect for infant, baby, newborn toddler, and girl or boy children of any age. SwimZip best rated SPF rashguard swim suit sets with sun protection come in boy and girl kid sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month, 18-24 month, 1t, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9. Award winning SwimZip sun protection swim wear, with its signature full zipper, offers the best boy and girl swimwear.
For all your UPF 50+ kid rashguard swimsuit and spf swimwear needs, be sure to visit http://www.swimzip.com … SwimZip makes UV sun protection a zip!