Did you know that melanoma is the most common form of skin cancer for 25-29 year olds? Our mission here at SwimZip UPF 50+ swimwear is to keep people sun safe. Our spf swimsuits blocks 99% of UVA and UVB rays – the types of rays that can lead to skin cancer later in life. This article definitely caught our attention because it highlights which states pose the greatest skin risks.
39. New York: The rate of melanoma incidence is 17.5 per 100,000.
27. New Jersey. The rate of melanoma incidence is 20.2 per 100,000.
25. California: The rate of melanoma incidence is 20.3 per 100,000.
23. Massachusetts: The rate of melanoma incidence is 20.9 per 100,000.
7. North Carolina: The rate of melanoma incidence is 24.2 per 100,000.
6. Washington: The rate of melanoma incidence is 25.2 per 100,000.
5. Idaho: The rate of melanoma incidence is 25.3 per 100,000.
4. Minnesota: The rate of melanoma incidence is 26.2 per 100,000.
3. Delaware: The rate of melanoma incidence is 28.8 per 100,000.
2. Utah: The rate of melanoma incidence is 29.3 per 100,000.
1. Vermont: The rate of melanoma incidence is 32.6 per 100,000.
Remember, the Skin Cancer Foundation says that sun protective clothing, like SwimZip sun screen bathing suits, are the best form of sun protection. Get yours today!
SwimZip’s Founder, Betsy Johnson, knows first hand the danger of too much UV exposure as a skin cancer survivor herself.
2013 reviews say SwimZip sun protective clothing and rash guard bathing suit styles are perfect for infant, baby, newborn toddler, and girl or boy children of any age. SwimZip best rated SPF rashguard swim suit sets with sun protection come in boy and girl kid sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month, 18-24 month, 1t, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5t, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9. Award winning SwimZip sun protection swim wear, with its signature full zipper, offers the best boy and girl swimwear.
For all your UPF 50+ kid rashguard swimsuit and swimwear needs, be sure to visit http://www.swimzip.com … SwimZip makes UV sun protection a zip!